21 January, 2007

We heart tax returns


This will probably be the most dull entry of my blog. Ever. But I just wanted to share with you all the relief I feel at having completed my tax return form - inches away from the deadline - and guess what? The UK Government owes me £281!!! That's £281 that won't be spent on bombing the hell out of Iraq!!!

Now, how many times does paying your taxes make you feel so happy?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yawn, yawn... and... yawn...
shut up and go watch some South Park!

bogart said...

i dismantled half the flat to find all those flipping details for the tax return. Totally pointless. I get taxed at source, still had to spend 4 hours filling the forms. Idiots. Well I had to pay, but they could work it out themselves. Oh well.. I understand the pain. At least you got a relief... ( because you are a student?????)

albeo said...

no, probably because I did all my calculations wrong...!