I've reviewed all the serious stuff about the movie here. The only thing to add... well... Leonardo appears to have become a rather big boy since we last saw him... Rrrrrrrr...
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I still vote for Little Miss Sunshine (mainly 'cause I haven't seen the Departed or the Queen). in fact, as long as Babel doesn't get anything, i don't care who wins! that movie sucks!
In what sense is he now a "big boy"?! I can't bear the thought of seeing this movie... anything like this reminds me of that ghastly Roger Moore film from the 1970s, "Gold". Anyone see that? I sincerely hope not.
He may have buffed up, but there is clear video evidence that he is not, in fact, a "big boy" but, rather, a normal-sized one. But the "boy" tag is appropriate: I simply didn't believe him in The Departed.
9 comments:
I still vote for Little Miss Sunshine (mainly 'cause I haven't seen the Departed or the Queen).
in fact, as long as Babel doesn't get anything, i don't care who wins!
that movie sucks!
In what sense is he now a "big boy"?! I can't bear the thought of seeing this movie... anything like this reminds me of that ghastly Roger Moore film from the 1970s, "Gold". Anyone see that? I sincerely hope not.
le duc. as always i second BOTH motions.
uncanny really.
the only decent thing i have to say about caprio is that he played a good retard.
If you carry on like this, there will be only boring postings about my tax returns and the odd rant about globalization on here.
All I am saying is that he's buffed up, and there's a scene when you see his biceps and it looks yummy...!!!!
!
yes yes. you're ABSOLUTELY right.
yummy. yes.
no more tax returns. for the love of buff
love of buffy? now we're talking....
He may have buffed up, but there is clear video evidence that he is not, in fact, a "big boy" but, rather, a normal-sized one. But the "boy" tag is appropriate: I simply didn't believe him in The Departed.
Who cares about pasteyface Leonardo when you can have Djimon Hounsou.. mmmMMmmm Who's your daddy?
Post a Comment