
It's rare, especially in a city like London, to start chatting to a random beautiful woman next to you in a restaurant, end up having drinks with her and her friends, spend hours chatting (and ignoring the person you originally went out for dinner with, who anyway wasn't being very interesting) about really cool topics - such as her tattoo hidden beneath her hair, or her wild nights at Torture Garden, and end the night exchanging 'good-night' messages.
The only problem? She's called Santina. Italians will understand. It's somewhat tragic, but I guess it's a perfect fit for the community. She adamantly demands to be taken to the Ghetto. I said I'd have to speak to someone who claims won't be clubbing ever again in her life (yeah, right...)
11 comments:
since reading this i have been laughing for 5 solid minutes.
in view of sicily's vast experience with the -INAs of this world (pina, gina, grappina...), i think santina will be a worthy addition to her roster.
what does Santina mean?
Note to self: do not go on a dinner just with Spag-Pan. He might ditch you for other beautiful women.end of note.
I thought the painting was of Baby J, so when I read the heading 'a new friend' I actually expected some Jesusing happening in your blog entry. Heavily disappointing. Can we have some reference to Baby J, your Lord the Saviour...(NOT!)?
Santina.. di nome and di fatto.. judging from the venues she hangs out
interesting mr bond.
I can accompany you to the ghetto, but I won't be dancing..
She fancied you..
Wasn't the new year resolution only new men to the community?
I know I know, I almost gave in to temptation. I am renouncing men for G, but I never said I would give up women...!
;o)
Santina: little female saint. Also a little Catholic iconic image, like the picture. No need to convert... although... on second thought...
I could do with a little female saint in my life.... Has she got dark hair, has she, has she? At last you are seeing sense and bringing me some women. Don't care if she's straight, I can just look at her from afar like some kind of iconic image (Catholic or otherwise)... Well done tots!
I think we should all go to the ghetto on Thursday to celebrate the event!
Ok, I would like to join Bogart's point here, on bringing more eligible batchelors to the community. introducing a Catholic icon to the house of evil (well, Filippo lives there...) is just cruel.
on second thought... we like cruel...
More Men!!!
I am trying! Is it my fault if most of them are just too dull to keep me awake during conversation? Naturally, when I wake up, they are gone...
Picture of Santina???
just what to harp the point home that santina has had 10 hits in 24 hours. your sodding tax returns, well 1 pity post.
so lessons to be learns. your readers want
1. tits/ass/cok
2. buffy
3. fresh meat
4. pretty pictures.
5. you tube
in short we are animals. feed us.
Doesn't anyone else feel sorry for your original dinner date? What if this person reads the entry and discovers he/she is a dud?
Post a Comment