... is now open for the best name for Filippo's blog! PDF and I have decided all his pearls of wisdom need to be recorded and shared with the wider masses.
C'mon people, I know you were just waiting for this moment...!
that was my first thought- it's sad how the two concepts of penetration and Filippo are now interlinked.pathetic really. it must be penetration. clearly. or Beentheredonehim.com or hellopussies or Sister Pussy! or just... Filthy Filippo i could go on, but i have to go and save the world. no, not really. i have a report due.
they only have 'penetrations.blogspot.com' available (penetration.blogspot.com only has 1 posting of an annoying - probably American - fresher, back in 2003, who then got bored and dropped it there, it drives me mad!)
will wait if someone else comes up with better ideas, then register it.
I love Filip-hoe! although I think it would be lost on Filippo. Oh and HS, you really, really don't want Filippo's number. It could also be something with saunas.. :)
10 comments:
Penetration
Pod beat me to it.
that's clearly a top contender!
that was my first thought- it's sad how the two concepts of penetration and Filippo are now interlinked.pathetic really.
it must be penetration. clearly.
or Beentheredonehim.com
or hellopussies
or Sister Pussy!
or just... Filthy Filippo
i could go on, but i have to go and save the world. no, not really. i have a report due.
they only have 'penetrations.blogspot.com' available (penetration.blogspot.com only has 1 posting of an annoying - probably American - fresher, back in 2003, who then got bored and dropped it there, it drives me mad!)
will wait if someone else comes up with better ideas, then register it.
Ok so I don't actually know him but as you have painted this chap as a Filip-hoe, my suggestion is:
Filipo's Fingerings
plural of penetration it is.
afterall, one helping of filippo is never enough..........
filippo sounds like a go-er. what's his number?
Penetration was the first word that came to my mind.. as to everybody else's. It must be a sign. Is toomanyvaginas taken? What about penetrrrration
I love Filip-hoe! although I think it would be lost on Filippo. Oh and HS, you really, really don't want Filippo's number.
It could also be something with saunas.. :)
Post a Comment