15 January, 2007

Nosemonkey on blogging


Because the only thing that genuinely does seem to unite bloggers - of the political variety, at least - is that we’re all opinionated bastards and don’t like being told what to do. There’s something in the personality of people who set up websites from which to broadcast their thoughts to the world that makes them singularly unsuited to be dictated to - we’re all rather more arrogant and self-important than your average Joe. As a general rule, you tell us not to do something, we’ll go out and do it just to spite you.

Totty? Anyone? Totty?

4 comments:

FKJ said...

well, yes, we do like to bang on a bit....but steady on, tot. arrogant. self-important. opinionated. er!
just a bit. sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Erm... I think my exciting new boss is having a row with the blogger to which you're referring, so I couldn't possibly comment.

albeo said...

over what, if I may ask?
(you can email me now for confidentiality...!)

Lady V said...

Opinionated no. But if you tell me not to do something then yep....