I'm assuming in the second image that you are the crocodile?"It will all be over soon..."
Yes, soon my frrriend soon... In fact, i will destrroy the world the next week, so you don't have to study for exams anymore. Muhaha, muhahaha!
mmmm are you in brescia by any chance?
the home-run was a pleasant break, actually. no, it's the exams. and no, I am not the crocodile. I am the little head peeping from the front of the boat... not sure who's rowing...
No, you are a mighty warrior, a giant who will crush those examiners with your brilliantly incisive and massive jaws!Um... not sure this metaphor is working out how I intended, but you get the ego-boosting idea.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm assuming in the second image that you are the crocodile?
"It will all be over soon..."
Yes, soon my frrriend soon... In fact, i will destrroy the world the next week, so you don't have to study for exams anymore. Muhaha, muhahaha!
mmmm are you in brescia by any chance?
the home-run was a pleasant break, actually. no, it's the exams. and no, I am not the crocodile. I am the little head peeping from the front of the boat... not sure who's rowing...
No, you are a mighty warrior, a giant who will crush those examiners with your brilliantly incisive and massive jaws!
Um... not sure this metaphor is working out how I intended, but you get the ego-boosting idea.
Post a Comment