Here I am lusting after all the bands I'll be seeing in Glastonbury...
Kasbian
The Fratellis
Gus Gus
Dirty Pretty Things
The unbelievable Iggy and the Stooges. Love him.
Mr Scruff
Tim Deluxe! (love the video!)
The Go! Team
Vitalic (!!!!!!!)
Beirut!
Infadels
Arctic Monkeys
I could go on for ever...
I am all excited and can't concentrate on my upcoming exams... damn!
K'Naan America feat. Mos Def
9 years ago
7 comments:
Just think about how worked-up you were (I'm guessing!) about all those other exams you've done in your life, and how unimportant they appear today when you look back at them.
Whereas memories of...um... all that mud will last a lifetime!
LeDuc is oh so wise.
Just imagine, in my excitement, I missed Vitalic in the line up!!! I have to check again cause I am sure I missed others.
I notice something very interesting about the videos you like...hmmm, what could it be?
I love the image in my head of watching you watching Iggy. I able, I might follow you just to see you there. Imagine me tearing myself from Mali's greatest kora player to see you screaming "Now I wanna be a dog". Priceless.
Ah, yeah. I didn't notice Sasha either.
I know. Every time I go back to the line-up, I notice something new and exciting. I have to stop now...
Hope CAR is treating you well dude!
;o)
I don't know half those bands you mentioned, but I'm sure they play nice music.
well holy shit. i'm listening to ok cowboy at this very moment, and that is definitely one of my favourite songs. additionally, we have been acquainted with one another for over a year. hurray for that.
also, that video is in no way how i ever pictured it would be. regardless, it somehow rocks to an extreme degree. i love vitalic. to an extreme degree...
Post a Comment