18 June, 2007

More from last night...

For everyone's delight. More pictures from Friday night...

In random (mainly reversed) order.

Big hair. Big trouble.


"What's wrong with you people!??!"


The ever-cool Alex


M.: Tots. Listen to me. You NEED to go home now.
V.: Alright! Alright! Just one for the road, shall we?


Uhm... that hat looks MUCH better on Cat...


Spence. He's the man. The girls (and the boys) just LOVE his groove.


Er... yes. The hat did the rounds...


The star of the party. But what is she holding?!


Yes they WERE drunk.


Definitely looking good...


Cool


Cooler


"Can you REALLY do it in that position?!?!"


Yes, it's all about me. If Totty can do it, why can't I?


Ah. I love it when I get tall ladies sitting on my lap. PS: Don't ask why I keep on doing strange signs with my fingers. I think I was just stretching them after the exam.


Earlier in the day. People still looking pretty and sober...


3 comments:

MicNic said...

Looks like schoolies week for grown ups

Mum and Dad. With a Twist. said...

you said it, my friend. we're all terribly mature...

FKJ said...

jesus forgives you