03 February, 2007

CK? You? Here?!?!?


Now, isn't that bizarre. Just when I thought I had seen all the funniest movies in the world, or at least the ones worth seeing, I come across this gem that makes me laugh so hard, it almost hurts. And what a surprise to see good-old (stressing old, because she's ain't getting any younger) CK, tot's all-time favourite obsession, making a gentle fool of herself with a 40 year old virgin. Now, that's style, I have to admit.

Here's my favourite scene, which had me rolling on the floor with tears in my eyes...

5 comments:

FKJ said...

CKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK



brrrrrrrrrrr.

i wish you'd all stop banging on about her age. ahem. she's er...47. so yes, she's a bit long in the tooth so to speak. but as i like to say "gallina vecchia fa buon brodo" (old hen makes good broth). yes. lost in translation i feel.

yay! you know the waxing scene was done for real?

love this movie.
love you for posting.
love you period.
love ck

ok enough

albeo said...

Yes, Jackie (new bird, you don't know her) kept on telling me. And in fact, his shrieking was slightly too real... I almost pissed myself!

Lurv you too!

bogart said...

come on totties.. it's an old movie... keep up keep up..
Who's Jackie?

Anonymous said...

the fact that it's old is unimportant. you fool. the fact that it has ck isn't.



jackie is a gorgeous indian lesbian that alberto has deliberately keeping away from you. or didn't he tell you? oh well.

albeo said...

Yeah, she's a supermodel with a PhD in nuclear physics and a passion for drugs and clubbing. I thought you wouldn't be interested.