So how many tonnes of greenhouse gases poured into the atmosphere does that equal...? Seriously, it would be interesting to see a Carbon Calculator attached to this map which, annoyingly, I also love. Doing the Right Thing is tough, isn't it? ;)
There, you've just put me in a really bad mood and spoiled my day. Did this help the environment? I don't think so! In fact, I am in such a bad mood now that I'll go and dump some toxic waste in the Thames! Happy now, uh? Happy? All those pretty fishes are going to DIE because of you now! Hope you realise what impact you've just had on the environment now!
3 comments:
Q.How much do I love this?
A. MUCHOS MUCH
So how many tonnes of greenhouse gases poured into the atmosphere does that equal...? Seriously, it would be interesting to see a Carbon Calculator attached to this map which, annoyingly, I also love. Doing the Right Thing is tough, isn't it? ;)
There, you've just put me in a really bad mood and spoiled my day. Did this help the environment? I don't think so! In fact, I am in such a bad mood now that I'll go and dump some toxic waste in the Thames! Happy now, uh? Happy? All those pretty fishes are going to DIE because of you now! Hope you realise what impact you've just had on the environment now!
Post a Comment