
Today was registration day and all that jazz for the Government Department at LSE. I filled in my forms, queued up in the right places, had all the right documents with me... I was almost proud of myself. There were, as per statistics, lots of girls doing all these freshers' activities with me, and when I say lots I mean LOTS. Like, 70% of the people around me. It was really hard not speaking to any of them. Then, while trying to find the gym, I ended up chatting to this Canadian girl who, naturally, is starting her MSc in Global Politics with me. But you'd be proud. I answered her questions about London knowledgeably and politely - this is where you should go for this, this is what you should do for that - then shook her hand and waved a very firm goodbye. The one (I think) boys give girls when they are not interested in sleeping with them. I am sure she thought I was gay at that point (she was very pretty, probably of Caribbean origin), but I don't care. Just like my body is my temple, my principles are my rock solid house. Echoing someone else's motto (No men, No meat), I keep on repeating to myself: No women, No booze. No women, No booze. No women, No booze...
2 comments:
... no women no booze, my second favourite mantra... you can do it tots, just follow my example...
I am trying, totty, trying...! But it ain't easy being you... your example is hard to follow and makes me feel inadequate at times...
Post a Comment