
One simple statement: you MUST see this film. Don't take my word for it. Take those of hundreds of critics and film reviewers who have praised the film and its moral imperative so far:
"In 39 years, I have never written these words in a movie review, but here they are: You owe it to yourself to see this film. If you do not, and you have grandchildren, you should explain to them why you decided not to." [Roger Ebert, on the Chicago Sun Times]
"If you see only one movie this year, make it An Inconvenient Truth. It may not be the year's best movie, or its most entertaining, but it's certainly the most terrifyingly crucial." [Jeffrey M. Anderson, on Combustible Celluloid]
"Every man, woman and child in the country should see this film, if necessary at the point of a gun." [Philip French, on the Guardian Unlimited]
For the more political implicatons of the film - so I don't bore those of you who don't really care - check out my full review on GlobaLab's Blog.
2 comments:
Oh lord. I checked the Globalab blog. I feel shallow and frivolous. I may read Vogue in hospital waiting rooms but I listen to Radio 4 a lot. Can I still be your friend even though you're now a global thinker?
only if you keep on being as fabulous as you always are...!
Post a Comment