30 September, 2006

On beauty

If you type "beautiful" onto Google, this is one of the first images to come up. Why?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Because my site All Things Beautiful which is full of images mixed with text ranks very high in Google, but then I am sure you must have understood that....

Anonymous said...

Indeed. And what an interesting blog you have created. I can't say I fully agree with most of your political views, but you do have a visually compelling blog.

Anonymous said...

Thank you.
Art in a way is a great binder in all things opposite.

Anonymous said...

true, Alexandra, at least in the case of good art....! bad art, on the other hand, can be very divisive...!

here's an example from Jerusalem I think you might like, in case you haven't come across it yet. it's called the Museum on the Seam...

Anonymous said...

Surely that's my old mate Sigmund F in the picture. No?