02 May, 2009

Stuff...

I won't even start apologizing for the long absence. Consider it done.

Went to my mother's house to check out some furniture which I am hoping will adorne Number 10. Took some exquisite pictures I am rather proud of with my spanking new BlackBerry. Was really testing the quality, and I am satisfied.

A frame. Waiting to be filled.


A floor to ceiling mirror, so everyone will get a chance to see their reflection.


The old kitchen table in the house I grew up in, where I first learned that the kitchen is the heart of a house.


Not sure about this 1930s thing (I don't even know what to call it, it's a tiny cupboard, perhaps?), but I thought Lady V would surely go for its Virginaesque aspect.


And finally, stacks and stacks of chairs. I love this picture.

7 comments:

LeDuc said...

WELCOME BACK!

xx

albeo said...

Thank you!! I know it has been a long time, but at least I have never stopped THINKING about blogging!
;-)

Tom said...

love the the Art Deco thingy. Let's call it a liquor cabinet.

FKJ said...

blackberries take fab pictures.
your house already has A.D. written all over it

Lady V said...

LOVING the thirties drinks cabinet. A mini bar, no? Or, a mini vestibule....

Lady V said...

And that table. Perfect!

Heidi said...

30s drinking cabinet. Big kitchen table for socialising. All good choices.