
To be fair, quite pleasant. I'd almost forget I was away at all, if my friends didn't keep reminding me, demanding to see me IMMEDIATELY. Alas, there is only 1 me, and only 7 evenings in a week. So, careful treading on toes and all that. But I love them all and I am so happy to see them.
Strange getting back home with a dry shirt/t-shirt. No sweating for the unbearable heat here. Rain and then gently warm sunshine.
Lunchtime drama all over again. What to eat? Again sandwich with ham and cheese? Lunch for a month was a delight, buffalo mozzarellas, Parma ham and rocket salad, all of which taste like what they should, and not like a cross between battery chicken and unripened bananas.
Things get done like they should. Meeting scheduled are respected. Things explained to a hairdresser are discussed, clarified, then executed as agreed.
All these things we give for granted, after so many years, fall out of habit so quickly when we cross the sea...
Anyway, here are some pictures, in totally random order and no logic. Images of my month in Milan. Blissful.





4 comments:
So glad you're back, Mister.
torna dalla bufala, e dai..
Can you book at table for 2 at Greggs this August?
Lunch is on me
ah... good times, happy days....
Post a Comment