I loved this film (and I loved Julianne's frocks too, of course).
Gripping.
Moving.
One teeny criticism, though -- it's a reflection of how perfect was their sense of period and place that it all felt as if it was filmed on location, until the very final scenes: the "London ambulance" was just a California surfer dude's American van with stickers on it -- nothing like a British ambulance has ever looked. Suddenly I was jarred out of period and place.
But that probably says more about my geekiness than anything else.
2 comments:
I loved this film (and I loved Julianne's frocks too, of course).
Gripping.
Moving.
One teeny criticism, though -- it's a reflection of how perfect was their sense of period and place that it all felt as if it was filmed on location, until the very final scenes: the "London ambulance" was just a California surfer dude's American van with stickers on it -- nothing like a British ambulance has ever looked. Suddenly I was jarred out of period and place.
But that probably says more about my geekiness than anything else.
Great film.
And infinitely better than Wanted!
It had the same effect on me...
BEAUTIFUL boy. But my heart is as ever with Julianne...
Post a Comment