13 July, 2008

Why, oh why did you want this?


He's gorgeous and a good actor too, so will someone please tell me why, oh why did they cast him in Wanted? Honestly, it's just not funny. Film people, what were you thinking? Next to her


who by the way is married to him


he simply looks like a child. As a result the kiss scene is just disturbing. And what was this all about?


Proving that even the most expensive trainers in LA can't turn you into a fit man if you are born short and Scottish. Bless.

Ok, I am done. Bad weekend, sorry.

3 comments:

LeDuc said...

If you'd taken the advice proferred free of charge on Blood & Custard, you would have been saved the embarrassment of this travesty.

Er -- I think that's me saying "I told you so".

Lady V said...

You didn't go to see Savage Grace? You should....

FKJ said...

he will insist on seeing crap
and there is no stopping him
i feel the best policy is to arm oneself with gummies and assortment of screensnacks. grin and bear it.