28 May, 2008

Listing food

In Nappy-style, I am going to describe what I cooked tonight for F's dinner. Slaving away in the kitchen is not so bad if it means you don't have to be too sociable. Not that the guests were not nice. It's only that sometimes you just feel like sneaking away, and you can't really do that when you are hosting!

So, first came Prosciutto di Parma e Melone:


They were accompanied by Arrosto di Pomodori Pachino al sale. The tomatoes were so simple, yet so delicious. Definitely doing them again.


Then came Spaghetti alla Mollica, a very traditional Sicilian recipe, which was a little dry, so next time I might actually add more oil.


And after a Rocket, Pecorino, Walnuts and Pear Salad with Balsamic Vinegar Dressing,


we finished off with a Torta Contadina with Vanilla and Cappuccino ice-cream:


The end. Everyone was rather happy. I think...

4 comments:

Tom said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

after directing naps to this special din-din entry,
the testaccio oracle of food spoke and gave the meal the unequivocal thumbs up: ``looks YUM''


that is one michelin star for you tots.

LeDuc said...

My mouth is watering.

Eugh...

MicNic said...

Cooking is
S
E
X
Y