25 May, 2008

Along the South Bank

Trotted along the South Bank yesterday on an official visit to young Maximilian, who joined us 5 weeks ago and is as gorgeous as his parents.

On the way, I snapped away and cool things. Like this giant green living room at the National Theatre:


Or this Eden Project-like sphere at the Hayward Gallery:


Couldn't take a better picture unfortunately, but you should still be able to see a celebration of someone's mum, alongside Gandhi and Mandela. Go Jennifer!!!!


The view of Lambeth's beauties from H & H's balcony:


And finally, I had a chance to go see the much talked about graffiti oeuvre by Banksy & co. on Leake Street. This one, for some reason, caught my attention. I know of one Papist at least who won't be pleased...

2 comments:

FKJ said...

ratzi is most displeased
as am i

Lady V said...

Mama V is glad that her rightful position in the world has at last been recognised...