22 May, 2008

Batch 2 - DR

And finally, the Caribbean paradise:


My view in Santo Domingo for nearly 3 days, as I melted away with fever and shivering:


In Las Terrenas, surrounded by dogs, proceeding to pickle the Mango Tango:


Gorgeous Leticia:


El Perro, Leti, and someone in the background pretending to be a teenage boy:


Dance, Lady, dance!


Not a flattering one, but I had to post at least one of myself. Plus, Rosali looks amazing:


Any further question, please refer to Lady V's diary, soon to be published by Portobello...

5 comments:

FKJ said...

getting teary eyed. ten years from now we'll be saying: "those were the days marjorie"

albeo said...

You are JOKING! 10 years from now we'll be rocking it like it's 2008!!!

MicNic said...

I love a happy snap.
LOVE

Tom said...

Also could write a new diet book: "Dance the Mango-Tango to a New You"

Lady V said...

We STILL haven't got any shots for my back cover.

I'm already sniffling and saying 'those were the days...'