
This is post no. 300 and I feel so happy and honoured for all the support and encouragement I have received so far, and without which I would not be where I am today.
I'd like to thank first of all my agent, my editor, my PA, my family, my friends, in particular those who have left comments on my entries, and have made every post truly special. I'd also like to thank the make-up department, the guys from utilities, the sandwich delivery girl, my osteopath, and all those who know me and love me. Guys, I love love love love love you!!!!! There are tears in my eyes as I type this. Honestly, this is the happiest day of my life. I feel like Gwyneth at the Oscars. You are all amazing. I am amazing. We are all amazing!!
4 comments:
i'll have what you're having
Only 300? Seems like more.
Oh I get it, you've been reading The Secret.
Shall be using this as template for my Booker acceptance speech... Oozing, oozing, oozing....
Post a Comment