Look -- if you're only just discovering Nip/Tuck then you're obviously watching nowhere near enough telly.
Can I suggest you move back to London and spend more time lounging around on my sofas? I'm half-way through my latest tv box-set, of campy vamp series Blood Ties (SFL of a type not seen since Buffy; breathtakingly cute vampire with lightly haired chest... what's not to like?!).
nip/tuck.. even I have watched all the episodes.. brilliant... come back to London and buy a tv! you know you like it! Wanna join the X factor club on saturday evening? The must watch before going clubbing?
BTW the maker of ALIAS just came out with a new series. Shame there is no Jennifer, but it's supposed to be good.. Clearly I don't remember the name. Poppycorny?
7 comments:
I second that endorsement. 6 hours of serious Maremma viewing and I was still wanting more....
Look -- if you're only just discovering Nip/Tuck then you're obviously watching nowhere near enough telly.
Can I suggest you move back to London and spend more time lounging around on my sofas? I'm half-way through my latest tv box-set, of campy vamp series Blood Ties (SFL of a type not seen since Buffy; breathtakingly cute vampire with lightly haired chest... what's not to like?!).
I'm the retard who is still yet to see an episode of Gossip Girl
Anyway, who has time to watch TV when there is so much good porn on the net to peruse
From Ugly Betty to this. Body image seems to be a recurring theme...which is weird because you're already perfect.
Now, off to the gym--the homeopathic nip/tuck!
nip/tuck.. even I have watched all the episodes..
brilliant... come back to London and buy a tv! you know you like it!
Wanna join the X factor club on saturday evening? The must watch before going clubbing?
BTW the maker of ALIAS just came out with a new series. Shame there is no Jennifer, but it's supposed to be good.. Clearly I don't remember the name.
Poppycorny?
Post a Comment