
still no update on my life in Milan. You're just going to have to get used to it.
Instead, a little rant.
I visit all your blogs religiously, and post several comments on them - at least when I can be bothered. I think I am one of 4 people more or less who visit your blog. Still, you refuse to accept the bleak reality and insist on the ridiculous request of making commenters type long obstruse sequences of letters, to prevent spam.
now, really, do you think you're going to get submerged with all these web-generated ads about viagra and holidays in Kabul, that you need to keep the wretched thing on? the one person who DOES get about 1m visitors a second, Le Duc, doesn't have one. he'd be the only one to have a right to. and he doesn't. is his blog submerged with spam. I don't think so.
so please, spare me the torture. turn the wretched thing off!
8 comments:
It's something you can turn on and off?
i've TRIED!
i swear i have tried.
and yet i've been thwarted. thank you, kindly, for persevering
[Blushes, giggling like a teenager, and looking discomfitted...]
"Oh... I just don't know what to say... I am so unworthy of the honour of being singled out for such praise... I... I... I am just overwhelmed..." [continued on page 94]
Now: when are we gonna get the update?
We DESERVE it, Mister -- we have a RIGHT TO KNOW!
ok i just realized this was about MY blog. I had no idea it was on. You might have just SAID SO. :)
bang on and on why don't you
someone needs to get laid....
bouncy?
webcam?
Post a Comment