
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. The Coen brothers are just on fire these days. One just wonders: with so many disfunctional families around, how did these two get it SO right?

What struck me most about the movie was how incredibly good all the acting was. EVERYONE in the film was PERFECTLY cast, and EVERYONE was just so brilliant.

From Brad Pitt (yes, I know, I have a weak spot there, but ask Lady V, he was GOOD!!!) playing the dumb gym instructor (probably his most fitting role since Thelma & Louise) to Tilda Swinton playing the hardened middle class wife (much dribbling from Lady V), each character was just perfect.

Above all, I loved good ol' George in the role of a controlling and gym-obsessed middle-aged man who is trying to keep the positive wheel spinning, only to come crashing down and catch the first flight to Venezuela.

Won't give away anything else. Just go see it.
1 comment:
I can confirm. Brad rocked! And Tilda was swoon-worthy. Something for everyone here...
Post a Comment