
Subsidiarity is, ideally or in principle, the idea that a central authority should have a subsidiary function, performing only those tasks which cannot be performed effectively at a more immediate or local level
This, in the words of Wikipedia, is my contribution to the last weekend, alongside a steady and guiding hand in stopping you-know-who from turning tables and derailing (sorry Le Duc) the whole process.
It was one of the most intense moments of my life. There is little I can say to describe it. Those of you who will be unfortunate enough to hear me talk about it will be bored soon enough. But for me it was a life-changing experience. Something changed inside me. Something strong emerged, which I didn't know was there. Something that made me feel a man.
No sniggering ladies.
I mean it!!
4 comments:
I always feel like a man when something strong emerges inside you.
I was going to leave a comment about subsidiarity but, having read Tom's innuendo, it would feel like I was intruding on a private moment.
Er... tip-toeing away, now... Carry on...
I'm reserving the right to have a mini-snigger. But only a mini one, promise....
Innuendo? I was merely expressing a manly pride in his accomplishments.
Post a Comment