
I haven't been to Holland in ages. 20 years, if I am not mistaken. More or less. And my return is not - as I once hoped - to take advantage of all the sexual promiscuity and licit drugs the country has on offer, but to engage in a final battle with someone I once trusted and now think is a threat to my own future.
The gloves are off. There will be blood. This is no country for old men (or women for that).
5 comments:
Take no prisoners.
Blimey. I'm quite good at sitting on people, if you ever need that skill?
if you need a sidekick...look no further.
you know i love nothing more than a bitchslap and you know i can sink to low depths.
suggest total disembowelment. then something like that tooth pulling scene in old boy. one by one.. yeah. that sounds good. then some broken ribs for desert.
to think some call me bloody thirsty. can't think why.
let's RUMBLE.
twas a tale of betrayal. of friends found and lost. the future of humanity was in hands. tomorrow is another day. but today is today. and yeah. erm..
Gosh, tot. May the force be with you. And I, of course, am with you at all times...
Post a Comment