13 February, 2010

A Single Man


Astounding. Beautiful. It made me fall in love with Colin Firth (whom I never really liked). It made me want to live with Juliane Moore (hang on, I AM going to live with her, at least with a shorter version of her character!!). And it made me want to be Tom Ford's best friend.

I will start wearing only black and white from now on.

Wonderful. Already iconic.

And I cannot feel an immense sense of underachievement for not having yet written, directed or produced such a great piece of art...!!! What have I been doing all along? Time to change my life...

3 comments:

Lady V said...

Tot! Adore being compared to Julianne Moore, even if she was playing an old lush...

Vastly impressed at blogging capacity mere minutes after seeing said film.

You shall peak with your new career of short story writing slash lego construction in your shed, I know it.

Yours, Charley

sxg said...

and what about wanting to have dogs with Matthew Goode? or `teaching' Nicholas Hoult? or meeting Jon Kortarena in the parking lot of a quickstop?

not to mention the soundtrack. it should be the soundtrack to our lives.

bogart said...

he looks like Gordon Ramsay!