21 July, 2009

So you've been wondering...


There is no point me apologizing any more. Maybe blogging is no longer my medium. Maybe I just need something more... physical, emotional, connected, whatever. Thing is, I just didn't find the time and space to blog over the last month. Ok. And tomorrow I am about about to leave for what will be a month long break in the Tuscan hills. Yeah. You heard me. Yeah.

So what have I been up to for the last few month? Well, if you have been following Tot T's blog, you know pretty much everything there is to know.


There was a smashing Glasto. There was bunnies in the sky. There were Blur, Bon Iver, the Ting Tings, etc.


And then there was London, Berlin and more Milan. Berlin in particular was slightly weird, although rather beautiful.

There was finally the signing of the lease on the upcoming Hub Milan, which was a painful and frankly unbearable thing, with this horrid hysterical woman making who unfortunately owns the space making my and everyone's life miserable and difficult for weeks. Until we caved in to her capricci and signed. And as for Nov 1 it will be ours!


Then, over the last few days, I have been super-busy planning and running a massive but pretty amazing co-creation event, something that I am not sure I can explain but which involved lots of sitting on the floor, sticking colourful post-its on walls and drinking copious amounts of beer.


So here I am, poised for Lady V's arrival and for the summer to properly begin. I am so excited I might actually explode!!!

Home, here I come!!!!

2 comments:

Lady V said...

RAHHHHHHHH! You gave good Tuscany. Again.

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....