
Am in a horrid state probably still due to Glasto comedown and having to return to Milan which frankly now does no longer interest me or amuse me. Plus that flatmate of mine blowing a nice date we had here, one of a few diversions from the usual Milan scene. Needless to say, am furious.
But then, again, I am also poised at the idea of going back to London tomorrow to perform the sacred duty. While others have their spirits high, I personally have very little hope, which is why it might actually work this time: the female who is in control is going to allow the 1 determined soldier to push on through and break into the oval vestibule.
So we'll see how it goes. Don't expect updates soon, or stories of any sort. There will be a total embargo this time for superstitious reasons. Yes, like all couples we have caved in to the unnecessary and will now start looking away contemptuously every time THE subject is brought up by others.
Full stop. Now go back to whatever you were doing.
2 comments:
Whenever you leave London I always mentally urge you to "haste ye back", but this is ridiculous.
Although at least you should be accumulating decent numbers of air miles.
I'll see you and raise you one...
Post a Comment