
I miss London, even when a dull rain drools from the sky on a cold November night.
I miss the mixture of its peoples and races that are a central part of its character, not just an image slipping past you in silent fear.
I miss its understated attire, its buildings at once elegant and reserved, its enclosed gardens, its warm and oaky pubs.
I miss walking along its silent roads, lined with old trees and lit up basements, through which infinite lives unfold in discreet determination.
I miss my friends, I miss watching their lives unfold in front of me.
But most of all, I miss walking around London with one hand in my pocket and the other one brushing against T's jacket.
6 comments:
Is that Florence?
;)
but most of all the pitter patter of my fluttering heart beating lightly against my loved one's chest. etc. etc. etc.
Can we come back please?
Gosh, I might have to erase this post if you all carry on like this...!!!
roses, red. violets, blue.
puke green. so are you?
pistol in your pocket?
Post a Comment