05 November, 2008

Gore Vidal versus David Dimbleby

You've all seen the great coverage of the victory and the acceptance speech. What you might NOT have seen, however, is this moment of sheer genius during last night's drunken BBC election night programme. Enjoy...!

5 comments:

Tom said...

Oh my. Who's brilliant idea was it to wheel him out?

AND another thing....

FKJ said...

WILL YOU LET ME TALK?

that could be any of us 40 years down the line, after a few too many.

make it 20 years.
or 5...

Pavlusha34 said...

Love that you posted this.

MicNic said...

May I talk the facts of life to you?

LeDuc said...

Even Lady V is blogging more than you. Piss-poor effort, if I may say so.

But I am not angry with you. Just very, very disappointed...

Er... unless you're trapped under something heavy and unable to get to your computer, in which case I unreservedly apologise.