Just discovered this amazing you new site, Animoto, which stitches together your pictures to a soundtrack of your choice. Bye bye Slideshow!!!
Here's my first little oeuvre... some pictures I took of London...
K'Naan America feat. Mos Def
9 years ago
4 comments:
I wonder what soundtrack Le Duc would attach to his pics? I'm thinking something from Bon Jovi would be a good fit
OH I LOVE THIS
WORKING MY MAGNUS OPUM
Mahvellous old thing. By the way, have you ever seen Jean-Jacques Beneix's Diva? Shots of Paris to a soundtrack of, yep, Satie. Your future as a cinematic auteur secured. Forthwith.
i remember satie being used to great effect in "another woman" an often overlooked woody allen masterpiece (his take on wild strawberries) except in lieu of max von sydow as the decrepit old man realizing his life is a sham, it's gena rowlands as a barren middle-aged woman realizing her life is devoid of meaning.
yes. erm.
Post a Comment