
This has long been a favourite subject of totty debate - what the V in Lady V might stand for - so it was only natural that, in the loneliness of my room, pondering about the meaning of life and the reason why I left Tuscany after all, I should rent V for Vendetta and devour together with a pizza and a beer.
Verdict?
It's watchable. Natalie Portman is as hot as a steaming geyser...

Stephen Fry's cameo, on the other hand, is frankly ridiculous. In sum, it tries to be too actual and misses the point of its genre: rather than resembling its original cartoon, it looks more like a History Channel documentary set in a bleak near future.
300 on the other hand...
5 comments:
you're missing the point
which is
``englund prevails!''
errrrrrr....
I gave this a miss when it was first released: the trailers annoyed me too much. Would I enjoy it?
"Englund prevails"? I think they mean "In-gerr-lunn".
Natalie P is The Point. Oh yes, Lady Caterina Vestibule says so, therefore it is true,
Ehm... going back in history. Shall I remind you all what does V stand for and where did I come from.
It was 4 am at Turnmills in Apr 06, yes darling, one full year ago
here
Post a Comment