

Ravishing and beautiful Charlotte Rampling.
Breathtakingly handsome Fabio Testi and Olivier Tobias.
And two unknown but mesmerizing secondary actors for this glorious Renaissance romp set in a foggy Northern Italy that recalls Ferrara and its diamond-shaped noble palaces.
They just don't make them like this any more...
7 comments:
``that a child of god....
begot with all the gifts of nature...
should so behave...
who would not say tis a pity she's a whore...
and as the woman she is the guiltier...
ah soranzo you have missed your mark..i have slain the love for whose every drop of blood i would have given my own...
triumphing over infamy and hate...
rantatty rantitty rant...
yes. and I hope you noticed il Palazzo dei Diamanti is in Ferrara, not Firenze, my dear...
i was drunk. fool.
but in the sober light of day i believe, know, neither city was featured.
it's not finzi contini you know.
the whole thing was filmed around parma. apart from the "venice" bits.
recalls, totty. I never said it was set in Ferrara. The conversation arose during the scene in which Annabella - or someone else - stands by a wooden wall resembling the facade of the Palazzo...
I think you'll find...
Conversation? What? What? I recall no such thing? Was I there? Errrrr....
errrrrrr...yes lady v. you were present. but drowning in a pool of drool over the sight of charlotte's bare chest...
alberto, emboldened by the sight of fabio testi's perfect butt cheeks, was banging on about the palazzo dei diamanti and took off on some tangent.
suggest we watch the whole thing again. on acid.
Hell yes. followed by Behind Convent Walls.
Post a Comment