
Then I pull out the camera and spoil it all. Tot T looks away, pretending not to know me. I doubt a true New Yorker would ever take pictures of landmarks with his mobile phone, but I cannot help myself.

Naturally the big event of the last few days was the big snowstorm that hit the US. Naturally I was here. To be precise, I was in Princeton, and documented the whoe thing, natch:



Including the local fauna:

Last but not least, a little shot of something that made me laugh. The idea that Tot F might be oozing coffee had never crossed my mind before, but now, somehow, it feels so obvious...
3 comments:
The Flatiron building is so perfect I'm surprised everyone doesn't feel compelled to photograph it each time they pass by, native or not.
There was a Flavia machine at my last office but one -- I prefer to think of it as a machine for dispensing little bits of Flavia loveliness...
Flavia makes EXECRABLE coffee, but is not bad at tea.
Oh Flavia. I would have thought she would have been a gin dispenser.
Post a Comment