17 March, 2009

Number 10

We are not the proud owners. Yet...

BUT we did manage to have lashings of champagne in it at midnight nontheless AND plan our next party there: The Seven Deadly Sins. Think Eyes Wide Shut meets Daphne du Maurier. Lady V to make sure there are no inconsistencies by running from room to room and enacting each and every sin with absolute precision.

As for the house, well... it won't look like this by the time we're done with it... including the famous loo, which will be disposed of as should most modern art.









8 comments:

LeDuc said...

When can we all move in?

Lady V said...

Soooo excited about being the Supervisor of the Sins! Oh yes.

Although am slightly ashamed at spending half an hour last night working ourselves into a FRENZY over wallpaper.

Um yes, that's right. Wallpaper...

FKJ said...

little red rucksack is there for all key moments in life.

FKJ said...

DO NOT
repeat
DO NOT
bring up wallpaper colour in presence. makes me wrathful.

MicNic said...

The bogger should stay. That's where most of us do our best work.

FKJ said...

mic nic and pisellino on the same page
are any of us surprised?
save the bog petitions forthwith

Heidi said...

It looks great! I am excited. And I am sorry I missed the midnight champagne fueled explorations.

bogart said...

I've already employment a trusted crew for the LUST room...