
According to Wikipedia:
A waiting period is a period of time which one must wait in order for a specific action to occur, after that action is requested or mandated. The term is commonly used in reference to gun control in the United States, where some U.S. states required a person to wait for a set number of days after buying or reserving a firearm at a dealer before actually taking possession of it.
I am tired of waiting...
5 comments:
Whatcha waitin for?
Erm... you don't have a gun on order, do you...?
"Good things come to those who wait" - Chinese aphorism
"... but great things come to those who act."
- Another aphorism
so the Wisdom of the Ancients is a bit ambivalent on this one, I'm afraid.
Also, did you change you picture to a sheep? Should we be worried?
well spotted. it was, really, in your honour...
Waiting sucks. And I should know....
am i reading this post too literally?
i thought we had discussed the gun issue dear...
Post a Comment