15 October, 2006

so very tired...


Can I just say, I am going to bed before 11. This is unheard of and a clear sign that when I decided I'd go back to uni I had NO IDEA what I was getting myself into. I have spent the WHOLE weekend in the library learning about the Dollar Wall Street Regime, as well as epistemological and ontological interpretations of the concept of globalization. Now, really, what have I done to deserve this?

[the picture is from explodingdog's website, clearly a genius]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hear you tried to see The Knife!
booooo that you couldn't get in.
yaaaay that you like them.

Anonymous said...

yeah... they are very cool indeed. i like quirky electronica!

Anonymous said...

Hope you slept well - you looked knackered yesterday.

And remember, this course is a marathon not a sprint (and, as my mother would cruelly add, you're not as young as you were...). Pace yourself!