
can I just say
Thank GOD for Lady V. 2 hours ago, depressed and shattered, 72 hours of headache a clear sign of my impending decision. And now here we are, listening to Regina, totally pissed. gin and tonic. we can all do with a little top up, of gin and acid and whatever we can get our hands on. Top totty I say. And thank heavens for wireless, that's all I can say!
Just felt the need to blog this moment.
3 comments:
mmm the tosh top tory tuscan totties have been separated. two in rome. two in london. however our worlds collide. and here we are. felt the need to comment this. somewhat fickle and futile thought.
bottoms up. tits out
over to you, roger rogering...
Jolly good, titts out, fingers in
Top totty in total travesty of justice
have been separated as well
Lady V is flashing her privates
under a tree in a renowned heath
I am left to the virtual world
in jubilant and drunken expectation
for her return is like the new moon rising
the bringer of life and of flowing wine
let's not talk about flowing... oozing as we speak...
Post a Comment