10 April, 2006

Tomorrow

Tomorrow I will wake up.
Tomorrow I will have breakfast.
Tomorrow I will sit at my desk.
Tomorrow I will write an email.

Or tomorrow there won't be no tomorrow.
Or tomorrow there won't be no tomorrow.

And I will get on my bike.
And I will go to J-J's.
And I will lie on a bed.
And I will feel a sharp pain.

Or tomorrow there won't be no tomorrow.
Or tomorrow there won't be no tomorrow.

Tomorrow the sun will shine.
Tomorrow the air will be clean.
Tomorrow the streets will be cold.
Tomorrow the sky will be blue.

Or tomorrow there won't be no tomorrow.
Or tomorrow there won't be no tomorrow.

Tomorrow my brothers will see.
Tomorrow my sisters will speak.
Tomorrow my friends will smile.
Tomorrow my foes will cry.

Or tomorrow there won't be no tomorrow.
Or tomorrow there won't be no tomorrow.

Or the children won't laugh.
Or the flowers won't grow.
Or the birds won't sing.
Or the moon won't rise.

Tomorrow the king will die.
Tomorrow the king must die.

Long die the king. Long die the king.

No comments: