10 November, 2009

The entry point

Some of your have been vaguely clamouring about my lack of posting. It is of course all because of the fact that I am a VBIP, a Very Busy and Important Person.

This is what I was up to recently:




Yes, basically sitting around and drinking. Same old same old.
In fact, last week was a very important week, the one signalling the entry into the H space and therefore one very big step closer to my return to London.

Now all I have to do is fit it with lots of furniture (pics to follow soon of me being all butch and carpenter-y) and subsequently people.

Easy peasy.

3 comments:

Lady V said...

Total cinch.

Chop chop old thing, hurry home...

Tom said...

I think it looks much better with that tasteful burgundy wash on the wall by the entry.

Heidi said...

So over this whole Milan thing. WHATEVAH!