So here we go again. I understand the frustration of those who would like me to sit at home all day waiting for the opportunity to cook them dinner, but alas my people call me and I have to respond to their cry.
But before I do that, I am off to eat chips and moules in that lovely pedoparadise that is Brussels.

I never understood people who say Brussels is dull. I think it's a charming little place, full of interesting people who all work in one building (naturally very large) and speak 5 languages. I also went to the best drag show of my life there, which is quite remarkable, given the English nation's propensity for cross-dressing.
Anyway, after that, there will be a little spell of the old Paris, and then the old Totty retreat, which these days does NOT look like this:

Subsequently, there will be a little spell on the Island of Gods, Sikelia - aka Sicily. I expect lashings of fish and honey-scented wine, followed by long dives in crystal blue waters off the coast of Syracuse. I am already excited...!!

The whole journey will be on board of lovely trains, which I am sure Le Duc will greatly appreciate, including the always pleasant Eurostar,

the flaming Thalis,

not to mention a string of night-trains belonging to the Franco-Italian railway systems, where the strangest encounters always guarantee a far from tedious experience!

So, in conclusion: I've posted twice today, and once I inserted lots of images of trains.
Am I forgiven?
But before I do that, I am off to eat chips and moules in that lovely pedoparadise that is Brussels.

I never understood people who say Brussels is dull. I think it's a charming little place, full of interesting people who all work in one building (naturally very large) and speak 5 languages. I also went to the best drag show of my life there, which is quite remarkable, given the English nation's propensity for cross-dressing.
Anyway, after that, there will be a little spell of the old Paris, and then the old Totty retreat, which these days does NOT look like this:

Subsequently, there will be a little spell on the Island of Gods, Sikelia - aka Sicily. I expect lashings of fish and honey-scented wine, followed by long dives in crystal blue waters off the coast of Syracuse. I am already excited...!!

The whole journey will be on board of lovely trains, which I am sure Le Duc will greatly appreciate, including the always pleasant Eurostar,

the flaming Thalis,

not to mention a string of night-trains belonging to the Franco-Italian railway systems, where the strangest encounters always guarantee a far from tedious experience!
So, in conclusion: I've posted twice today, and once I inserted lots of images of trains.
Am I forgiven?
3 comments:
Absolutely.
Although I will miss you!
and... why did you omit picture of treno regionale messina palermo???
here
NO! no forgiveness, you heretic catholic! now, find yourself a catholic priest in brussels and go confess! because they'd sure love a good confession from an italian boy...
Post a Comment