G L O R I Agotas en el aire...aira nel desierto....the mullet alone is worth the ticket price.
Even after watching Gloria, I'd still like Seth to fuck me
Oh Lord...
Oh Mary, oh Joseph...
erm...
That is not the same Gloria at all.
Really? Sounds the same to me...!
When I was younger my whole family went to see U Tozzi, I used up a whole kodak roll of 36 pics on him.If anyone would like one of the pictures please let me know.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
G L O R I A
gotas en el aire...
aira nel desierto....
the mullet alone is worth the ticket price.
Even after watching Gloria, I'd still like Seth to fuck me
Oh Lord...
Oh Mary, oh Joseph...
erm...
That is not the same Gloria at all.
Really? Sounds the same to me...!
When I was younger my whole family went to see U Tozzi, I used up a whole kodak roll of 36 pics on him.
If anyone would like one of the pictures please let me know.
Post a Comment