
I just spent the last 3 hours tasting Rioja wine from Spain in a cool drinking hole on Upper Street.
By the 5th bottle I was plastered. By the 7th, I couldn't tell the difference between acidic and sweet. By the 9th, I thought I was drinking Coke.
I don't think I'll ever be a proper wine connoisseur. But I know someone who might like to spend an evening there... eh eh eh...
5 comments:
Mmm, I like the sound of that....
But darling, didn't anyone ever tell you you're supposed to spit, not swallow? I thought you would have known that by now....
Don't listen to her! Lesbians don't understand -- you must *always* swallow. Not doing so is frankly insulting and a bit wussy.
Sometimes it's fun to spit it out, then swallow it.
Do I know you people? Shameful... might have to use a filter like someone else does...
They are talking about wine, I think. What's wrong with that?
Post a Comment