oh my god! the scoobies. season six. the highest expression of fab. brace yourselves. we're doing season six back to back. to kickstart 2007 with a bang. not a whimper. assigning musical roles for the ``once more, with feeling episode'' (i'm willow: ``i think this line is mostly filler). ah! spike! ah! anya! amsterdam, damn you. i'm back.
My system can't access what ever magical programme it is that YouTube operates - but you have anyway brought back lovely memories of Buffy. I worship Buffy. I wept in Season 2 when she had to sacrifice Angel to save us all, and I wept at various subsequent points in the series. I miss you, Buffy, but I hope you have found peace in Cleveland...
I really have to start catching up... not even sure which series I devoured with Lady V during those warm summer evenings in Maremma... Oh but I do miss Buffy too...!!!
le duc, i salute you. i wept at anya's missed sacrifice post-frat party massacre in season seven. do you remember that AMAZING open-ended episode when buff is in the psych ward and is considered crazy. oh, and the one where cordelia wishes she'd never come to town and you get to see willow and xander as vamps and buffy as a jaded slayer with a scar on her mouth? am frothing with emotion.
albeo it was season 3(not sure if the first half or second) which i think is one of the best. will bring the whole lot to the country. by the time you get to season six (the darkest of the dark) you'll be a full on scooby, in lust with spike. ADORE YOU BOTH
6 comments:
you had me at buffy!
oh my god!
the scoobies. season six. the highest expression of fab. brace yourselves. we're doing season six back to back. to kickstart 2007 with a bang. not a whimper. assigning musical roles for the ``once more, with feeling episode'' (i'm willow: ``i think this line is mostly filler). ah! spike! ah! anya! amsterdam, damn you. i'm back.
from beneath you it devours.
My system can't access what ever magical programme it is that YouTube operates - but you have anyway brought back lovely memories of Buffy. I worship Buffy. I wept in Season 2 when she had to sacrifice Angel to save us all, and I wept at various subsequent points in the series. I miss you, Buffy, but I hope you have found peace in Cleveland...
I really have to start catching up... not even sure which series I devoured with Lady V during those warm summer evenings in Maremma... Oh but I do miss Buffy too...!!!
le duc, i salute you. i wept at anya's missed sacrifice post-frat party massacre in season seven.
do you remember that AMAZING open-ended episode when buff is in the psych ward and is considered crazy. oh, and the one where cordelia wishes she'd never come to town and you get to see willow and xander as vamps and buffy as a jaded slayer with a scar on her mouth? am frothing with emotion.
albeo it was season 3(not sure if the first half or second) which i think is one of the best. will bring the whole lot to the country. by the time you get to season six (the darkest of the dark) you'll be a full on scooby, in lust with spike. ADORE YOU BOTH
If you're screening a marathon, count me in! I would gladly take a couple of weeks off work to do it all...
brings tears to my eyes! and nostalgia to my heart. ready to relive it all in one big bang of a maremma go. buckle up, rupert!
Post a Comment