13 January, 2006

What the hell?

So here we go again. Jan 06, no job, lots of ideas, major resolution(s), one of those crossroads in life which make you wonder "in how many ways can I fuck this up?" Lots, of course. And yet the raw feeling that the boat is heading for the right shore, whichever that might be.

I don't really miss the certainties that punctuated my earlier lives. I like this sense of gut feelings, backed by some random experience and lots of passion. I like the cynical tinge that's making me feel like I am a little closer to reality. I like though my brain telling me it's time to do and stop thinking about doing (resolution no. 1).

Ok, so here we go again, and what the hell? I don't really care that much, if things are not as smooth and predictable, if life errands lead me to discover and explore further, rather than stomp on known ground all the time, all the better. And I know I have a circle of people who surrounds me and with whom I can really make waves.

So, when I am king, you will be first against the wall. No, no, not in a nasty sense, Thom, not in a shoot-to-kill sense, but in a no-bullshit, raw sense. In a ripe, strong, adult type of way.

No comments: